Didn’t really need to do too much to these old drawers. Cleaned them up and sanded off some scratches and glued some pretty paper to the inside bottom (which becomes the backing when hung as a shelf)
I removed the handle to distress the top and bit, then reattached the handle. Used some vintage sheet music for papering this one.
”Tea stained’ (using my own special stain formula; NOT realy tea!) the edges of this torn paper for a very aged look.
On this second drawer, the handle was splattered with old paint, so I gave it a fresh coat of black spray paint when I removed it to sand the drawer front.
Used a couple of coordinating scrapbook papers for the bottom of this one. Just tore them up and glued them down kinda mosaic style. You ‘could’ do nice neat straight line cuts if you prefer. I just happen to like the torn edges look.
Very quick and simple project! These two will be going to Stars.