I’ve done several posts on wreaths made using old book pages and sheet music, here’s the link to all the previous posts just in case you want to review.
These are the latest ones that I had worked on. The one on the left is FLAT, mounted on a cardboard base. The one on the right was mounted on a paper covered styrene wreath form; which are just getting TOO expensive to buy new anymore. Having not been able to find any of them at thrift stores, I had to try making my own forms from cardboard.
So I looked at those hanging on my pantry for WEEKS, trying to figure out what ELSE I could do to them. Michael mentioned that I should add glitter. Agreed. but I only added it ‘here and there’. (maybe I’ll FULLY glitter the next batch!) Then I found a few printed up tea stained banners left over from a few years ago and VOILA!!
These have been divided up between both mall booths.
I’m thinking that I can make them with different sayings for year round use and other holidays too!